The part time, relaxed way to learn to dive!
The PADI Open Water Diver Course run over a part time, flexible, 5 week schedule enables would be divers to learn to dive with the flexibility of evening and weekend sessions, with time between sessions to digest the information!
The programme is split so that practical and knowledge development sessions are integrated making the whole learning experience more relaxed and fun.
With regular start dates usually on a Wednesday and pool sessions on Sundays our courses can fit into your busy schedule! For details of the latest courses dates contact the Centre.
Our standard schedule:
- Week 1: Evening induction in the Centre and/or one evening in the pool
- Week 2: One evening in the Centre, modules 1/2, one evening in the pool.
- Week 3: One evening in the Centre, Modules 2/3, one evening in the pool.
- Week 4: One evening in the Centre, Modules 3/4, possibly one evening in the pool if required.
- Week 5: One evening in the Centre, Modules 4/5 & exam. Two half days for open water dives.
Schedule is subject to change for weather conditions, we may also amend the schedule to suit learning speeds, either by shortening or extending.
Course fee includes:
- Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £200, for equipment, training and dives at Plymouth Diving Centre
- Membership of Plymouth Diving Centre
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Pool training
- Open Water training
- Certification fees
Cost: £399.00 (all inclusive)
Contact us now to book