Learn to dive at a rate and time that's convenient to you!
The PADI Open Water Diver course using modern technology! With today's busy lifestyle and people working all hours and days, Plymouth Diving Centre offers several programmes to enable the busy individual to learn to dive! The PADI Open Water Diver e-learning option offers the opportunity to complete all the knowledge development part of the course at home, on the train, in a hotel or wherever suits you by using an e-version of the PADI Open Water Diver Crewpack. Upon completion of the self study you simply bring the printed completion information to the Centre, it is reviewed briefly with an instructor and we move onto the pool and the Open Water! How simple can it be?
This programme is usually completed over two weekends or five days and can be arranged throughout the year. Contact the centre for more information or to book today!
- Review self study + pool dives 1,2&3
- Exam + Open Water dives 1&2
- Pool dives 4&5 + Open Water dives 3&4
Schedule is subject to change for weather conditions, we may also amend the schedule to suit learning speeds, either shortening or extending.
- Open Water Diver e-learning Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £200, for equipment, training and dives at Plymouth Diving Centre
- Membership of Plymouth Diving Centre
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Pool training
- Open Water training
- Certification fees