For those working away why not look to your weekends to learn to SCUBA dive?
Complete your PADI Open Water Diver Course in a part time way to suit you. With today's busy lifestyle and people working all hours and days, Plymouth Diving Centre offers several programmes to enable the busy individual to learn to dive. The weekend PADI Open Water Diver option is run over three consecutive weekends (UK Weather permitting!) and offers a fairly intensive yet fun way of learning to dive. There is still time between sessions to consider what has been learnt and bring your questions back to the instructor.
This weekend option is available over various weekends throughout the year. Contact the Centre for more information or to book.
This programme is designed to be run over three weekends:
- Weekend 1: Pool - modules 1,2&3, Knowledge development modules - 1,2&3.
- Weekend 2: Pool - modules 4&5, Knowledge development modules - 4&5.
- Weekend 3: Open Water dives 1&2, Open Water dives 3&4.
Schedule is subject to change for weather conditions, we may also amend the schedule to suit learning speeds, either shortening or by extending.
- Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than ?200, for equipment, training and dives at Plymouth Diving Centre
- Membership of Plymouth Diving Centre
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Pool training
- Open Water training
- Certification fees