PADI Deep Diver - Add some serious depth to your lifestyle...dive deeper today!
The PADI Deep Diver Speciality course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime - going deep to see things others can only dream about. At Plymouth Diving Centre, during your PADI Deep Diver Speciality course you will experience diving up to 40 metres! Down there it's different; you'll see new stuff and experience new feelings. A new depth of diving!
At Plymouth Diving Centre we run our PADI Deep Speciality diving on local wrecks between 30m and 40m from our dive boat Phoenix. We have a team of experienced instructors who not only teach PADI Deep Diving but regularly enjoy diving deep themselves! This means you not only get high quality training but also learn from real experiences. We will teach you to properly plan and dive on some of the UK's best wrecks, beyond the reach of Advanced Open Water divers. You can enjoy these amazing wrecks and the life that accompanies them.
Who's the PADI Wreck Diver for, What you get, When and How!
- Must be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation) and be at least 15 years old.
- Diving on Plymouth Sound Ship Wrecks: three deep dives from our boats over two days* including Air
- We actually take you to 40m!
- PADI Deep Diver manual (PADI Deep Diver DVD is optional extra at reduced rate)
- PADI Certification as a PADI Deep Diver.
- Voucher Pack including discounts on Deep Diving Equipment.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. The Black Belt of SCUBA Diving.
Down there, it?s different. It takes additional training. Here?s where you get it.
Price ?195...Book Today!
20% Discount During July..... PADI Speciality of the month
* Plymouth Diving Centre standard Deep Speciality is priced counting your Deep Adventure Dive as dive one. An additional dive one can be purchased if required.