PADI Underwater Navigator; Get There From Here....... Find Yourself Today....!
Have you ever had that ?you can?t get there from here? sensation underwater? The PADI Underwater Naigation Speciality helps to remove that frustrating feeling of knowing where you are and where you want to go, but not how to get there....No more shore dives where you discover that you have surfaced miles away from where you intended? It does not take many dives to realise that knowing where you are and where you are going plays an important role in how much fun your dive will be. There are many benefits to learning how to navigate underwater, and the PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality course will put you on the way to being in control of your dive plan.
Plymouth Diving Centre run the PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality Course diving local shore based sites that offer a range of Navigation features, to give you a range of experiences of Navigating! Learn to Navigate various patterns to cover different topography for dive sites. These skills will enable you to plan your dives better and dive the parts of the site that you want to dive rather than a dive being a lottery of where you end up!!
Learn how to use the PADI Nav Finder, and amazing tool that will enahnce your dives so that you can dive a new reef etc. and end up exiting where you entered!! This tool will help your navigation become Legendary!!
Who's the PADI Underwater Navigator for, What you get, When and How?
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) and be at least 10 years old.
- Diving Local South Devon Dive Sites
- Number of Dives: 3 Dives over two days*
- Materials You?ll Need: navigator Crew Pak, Includes manual and nav Finder
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. The underwater world needs heroes. Be one. Learn how to conserve the aquatic environment.
Navigating is fun and makes your whole diving experience more FUN....!!
Price ?150.... Book Today!
20% Discount During March.... PADI Speciality of the month
inclusive of 3 Dives, Air, Manuals and Certification
* Plymouth Diving Centre standard Underwater Navigator is priced counting your Navigation Adventure dive as dive 1. An additional dive 1 can be added if required.