PADI Wreck Diver - Check Out Some Serious Heavy Metal. Get Wrecked Today!
You're on the PADI Wreck Diver Course; imagine as you descend into the depths of the UK waters, looming is the silhouette of a large object, as you close in you'll find features and shapes before an image of a great ship builds in front of you. This is PADI Wreck Diving! As you explore, the past and present meet and you learn about the ship that is now a wreck. Wreck Diving is not simply about looking at metal. Wrecks attract masses of marine life, some are sunk deliberately to create man made reefs, with corals, sponges and plentiful stocks of fish. Alongside this we have an opportunity to explore the past and investigate the facination of a shipwreck.
Plymouth Diving Centre runs the PADI Wreck Diving course on some of the best wrecks in the UK; wrecks such as the James Eagan Layne and the Scylla. Learn how to explore wrecks with professional instructors with many years of serious wreck diving experience. Our courses include wreck penetration training on real wrecks learning your skills in an actual wreck environment. Learn about the correct equipment and methods to explore wrecks, whilst enjoying the sheer pleasure of some of the South West's finest dive sites.
Who's the PADI Wreck Diver for, What you get, When and How!
- Must be a PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation) and be at least 15 years old.
- Diving on Plymouth Sound Ship Wrecks: Three wreck dives from our boats over two days* including Air
- Wreck Penetration Dive.
- PADI Wreck Diver manual (PADI wreck diver DVD is optional extra at reduced rate).
- PADI Certification as a PADI Wreck Diver.
- Voucher Pack including discounts on Wreck Diving Equipment
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. The Black Belt of SCUBA Diving click for more
Wreck Diving: it's exciting, mesmerising and fascinating...Don't miss out on some of the UK's finest diving!
Price ?195...Book Today!
20% Discount During August..... PADI Speciality of the month
* Plymouth Diving Centre standard Wreck Speciality is priced counting your Wreck Adventure Dive as dive one. An additional dive one can be purchased if required.