The PADI Seal Team is for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by doing exciting scuba "AquaMissions." There are five core "AquaMissions" introducing the principles and skills of safe diving, then you can go on to complete "Speciality AquaMissions". Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut? These are just some of the Speciality AquaMissions you can complete. Here's your chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world.
- PADI Seal Team is a fun pool-only experience
- PADI Seal Team is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
- PADI Seal Team is a fun activity for both boys and girls ages 8 and above
- PADI Seal Team helps children learn responsibility
- PADI Seal Team teaches children about the aquatic environment
- PADI Seal Team AquaMissions and activities usually about an hour each.
?50 for the Seal Team pack which includes log book, activity workbook, certificate and sticker.
?25 per pool session